There are plenty of significant questions that you need to ask a future service providers, in case you are debating on whether or not it’s time to engage a maid service or perhaps you should change to another maid service. You are attempting to take a weight off of your shoulders and to make your house a better, cleaner place to stay once you invite a maid service in your house. Unfortunately, in the event that you employ the service you will get things stolen, broken, and / or simply not as much as your expectations. We come up with a-list of 10 hints/questions that you need to ask a future maid service to ensure your expectations and theirs are correctly set.
1. Weekly when the same team will be sent by them for your home request the maid service. Why? Well, consistency is significant because they’ll both be comfortable with your home and the way you want to get it cleaned. If the maid service cannot guarantee you the same workers it can be as a result of high turnover rate another variable you will need to understand upfront (perhaps they hire daily temporary workers, etc.).
2. If they’re bonded request the maid service. This will give you protection in case that you suppose or get a maid stealing from you (again, hopefully this never occurs but realizing they are bonded helps protect you).
3. If they’re fully insured request the maid service. You need to make certain that the maid service will cover any accidents that may happen at your residence as a maid is cleaning. Make certain they have responsibility and employee injury coverage and that their contract makes it clear they’re responsible and not you.
4. Request the maid service about their worker screening practices. Do they run background checks on all their workers to ensure that they don’t have criminal records? Do they perform routine drug screenings on their workers (drug abuse is the last thing you need going on in-your house).
5. Request the maid service about the cleaners they use. Do they provide the goods or do you need to provide them? They use to help you be sure you approve of them and that there are not any worries over allergies or smells that cause issues for-you should they supply the products, which products do.
6. Request the maid service about cleaning equipments including vacuums and other things typically used-to clean your house. Do they supply their own or are you accountable and should they use your gear (this is quite rare and must not be the case) what happens should they damage your equipment is damaged by them?
7. Request the maid service for references for similar jobs. The perfect scenario is you will understand one of these present customers. However, in any case it’s always great to learn from a current client. Once you contact the references make sure that you ask for some negative feedback also to try to keep them honest.
8. Request the maid service what their warranty or quality assurance guidelines are. What happens if you aren’t content with their work? Do they complete the task to your satisfaction and come back out free of charge or do they fundamentally wind up doing nothing?
9. Request the maid service about household tasks they will not do. Do they load and unload the dishwasher? Whether a room is so dirty to be cleaned? how do they determine These are all great things to understand in advance.
10. Ask the maid service about their policy around holidays. What happens if your regular cleaning day falls on a vacation? Do you get skipped? Do they shift clients a day? So what can you expect? While you’re on the topic of schedules you must also learn how far ahead of time you can cancel an unique cleaning just in case you’re not prepared for the maid service (e.g. you have not acquired the house and it’s also the night before they’re designed to come).
Of course, cost is also a variable in selecting a maid service. Some will only come in and some maid services charge from the space and quote cleaning for your entire house. Ensure you consider frequency as well (occasionally you will get a discount per clean-up that’s significant if you have them clean weekly rather than every-other week for example). We strongly encourage you though to NOT make cost the determining factor because ultimately which is nearly a guaranteed way to become unsatisfied with your maid service. It’s a good idea to have a great value considering all the factors above rather than only the cheapest possible maid service. There are tons of great choices out there so do not settle on the initial maid service that gives a quote to you, get the finest (get a quote and get the questions above to at-least two distinct service providers).
In today’s busy world, it’s hard for career people and families to keep up with daily chores and responsibilities amidst their hectic schedules. For many homeowners, house cleaning takes up time that they would rather be spending with their families. With one call to Maid Right, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your home has been cleaned by a residential maid service you can trust.